Search for Huntington Beach homes for sale. When you are ready to buy, sell, or invest, we are here to help. The Huntington Beach Real Estate guide provides you with community information and the ability to search homes for sale in Southern California.
Our free relocation package includes a copy of the “Surf City USA” visitor’s guide…..Huntington Beach considers itself the real surf city…enjoy beach activities like walking, surfing, water sports, and boating eight months or more per year. Beyond the sand and surf, you can visit the surf museums, the Huntington Beach Pier, downtown shops, boutiques, and restaurants in the community of Huntington Beach, California.
The city is bordered by Seal Beach, Westminster, Fountain Valley, Costa Mesa, and Newport Beach.
Huntington Beach Homes Currently Available
Huntington Beach is a seaside community in the Orange County area of Southern California. Over 189,000 residents call this surf city home. You can enjoy walks along the 8.5 miles of pristine California coastline.
Quick Facts about Huntington Beach
- Huntington Beach incorporated in 1909
- The Huntington Company is a major land-owner in the city, and still owns most of the local mineral rights
- Huntington Beach High School was built in 1906. The school is called the Oilers, named after one of the minerals that were found in abundance in the city….oil. There are four high schools in the city.
- The World Surfing Championships are held here every summer by the Association of Surfing Professionals
- 4th of July Parade…happens on July 4th.
- Surfing Museum…is right here in Huntington Beach
- Huntington Beach is also a popular destination for kite surfing….what will they think of next?
- Downtown includes many local businesses, surf shops, cafés, restaurants, and bars
Huntington Beach Neighborhoods
There are great neighborhoods to live like: The Peninsula, the Hamptons, Ocean Pointe, the Estates at SeaCliff, Huntington Seacliff, Huntington Beach, Huntington Harbour, Surfside, Edwards Hill, Hamptons, Seagate, and Huntington Harbour.
Research Huntington Beach homes and Huntington Beach condos for sale through the Huntington Beach MLS real estate listings system.
Remember to save your Huntington Beach real estate searches and if you choose, our system will automatically email you home listings that match your criteria. If the home listings don’t match, please contact one of our buyer consultants and they will modify your search to save you time online.
Huntington Beach Realtors
We work with a lot of buyers and sellers in the Huntington Beach area. So, we know all of the neighborhoods well.