Beautiful downtown Long Beach condo for sale at 601 Olive Ave #D Long Beach California 90802. When you live here, you will be within walking distance to many downtown shops, cool restaurants, coffee shops and trendy places.
Building Style: Mid Century
Mid-Century building located in a vibrant part of Long Beach near downtown and Retro Row. The building was built in 1954. There is a wrought iron gate around the front of the building to give you a sense of security.
What’s Near Bye 601 Olive?
When you live here, you will be within 6 blocks from the beach.
Property Details of 601 Olive Ave #D by the Numbers:
- Move-in condition 1 bedroom, 1 bath condo with new kitchen, new appliances, new cabinets, counter tops and more.
- New tile flooring and new butcher block counter tops in the kitchen. Dining area off the kitchen.
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout. Spacious living room to relax in.
- There is a hallway craft storage area with Arto Brick title and an additional stainless steel sink.
- Upgraded bathroom with tile flooring and upgraded sink area.
- Spacious main floor bedroom with plenty of closet space.
- 1 car private garage with a garage door opener. There is an apron parking space in front of the garage to give you a 2nd parking space.
- Gated community.
- Low homeowner’s association (HOA) fee per month.
- Freshly painted throughout including the 1 car garage.
- The condo is situated just north of 4th street and close to local shopping and dining.
- Pet friendly community.
View more details of 601 Olive Avenue Unit D Long Beach on our Long Beach real estate website.
Reverse Osmosis on the hallway sink
Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
|Garage:||1 plus 1 space|
|Exterior:||New exterior fencing|
|Flooring:||hardwood flooring and tile flooring|
|Parking:||1 private garage and 1 apron space parking|
|Laundry:||Community with coin operated machines.|
Spacious with hardwood floors